Today I’m releasing an update for the Debug Mode mod that adds a free camera mode.
Using the free camera mode
Press Y on the keyboard to enable free camera. When the free camera mode is enabled, you can use the mouse to move the camera around. The control scheme is similar to the one used in 3D editors in SA Tools.
- Move the mouse to rotate the camera.
- Hold Left Shift and move the mouse to move the camera.
- Hold Control and move the mouse up and down to zoom in and out.
- Press both Left Shift and Control to lock the camera in place. Press them again to unlock it.
- Press Numpad + and Numpad – to change camera speed.
- Press Y again to re-enable vanilla camera. It will remain locked in place until the character touches a camera trigger.
I would like to thank Speeps for providing the source code of an unreleased mod with the the original free camera code, which became the basis for the free camera mode in this mod.